This weekend we went to a local personal training studio I've been researching. Our apartment gym is getting a little boring so we are searching for other ways to get motivated and trim. I drive past a training facility every day on the way to work so I signed us up for a Saturday info session.
After learning more about the program - and the crazy expensive membership fees - we decided it wasn't the right fit for us. I have no doubt the program would have helped us achieve killer results physically, but it wasn't really in line with our goals financially and that's just as important to having balance. This girl has to pay for an MBA after all!
Atlanta was way too nice this weekend to stay indoors so we did a city hike yesterday and then hit the Chattahoochee River trails today. What a fantastic way to get out and get our heart rates up up up! It was great to get cool air in our lungs. I really like trail running and think its going to become a favorite workout. The holidays are coming so we keep trying new things and re-evaluating our routine to see what works. Here's to another week of progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment